Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Clay work .

Hi I'm back again Capri.

And today i'll be taking my clay artwork and yes it's upside down  but I'm going to tell how I did  so it took us 2 straight weeks to finish it my one is a fish with a moustache. 

1st we go a big block of clay. 
2nd we had to think what we had to do and shape it and design.
 3th when we finished it look like this my one .

After we will fire bricks it and paint it and when I do i'll show you .

The worst thing is dries up on your hands.

If you had clay what would you do?.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Capri, I don't think I met you yesterday. Your fish has lots of detail. I especially like to detail you added to his body to make him look scaly. If I had clay, I think I would make an elephant. They are my favourite animals. What did you find most challenging when sculpting your fish? ~Mrs Davan~

    ReplyDelete