Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

The plan of getting a puppy (script writing)

The two characters start sitting across from each other talking about pets.


Mr cheese: I think it would be fair if I got a pet.


Liz: Well, it would be amazing but you know your parents hate pets.


Mr cheese: but my dad had a pet when he was younger. But he was walking home one day from school and then a dog came out of nowhere and attacked.


Liz: That’s why your dad hates animals, what about your mum.


 Mr cheese: She says no because it’s always her responsibility and its always her money we are wasting.


Liz: I have a plan. I'm positive it will work because it worked for me. To the warehouse.


Mr cheese: (Yes Sir, Lady, Queen, Capri your highness. I’m happy to just take orders from you.)-sarcasm, jeez.


Liz: Want a dog or not.


Mr cheese: yes fine let’s go.


At the warehouse


Liz: found it


Mr cheese: What is that

Liz: A robot dog. It barks, walks, eats, sleeps, and um goes to the toilet. Plus it only costs $100000


Mr cheese: A bit out of my budget.


Liz: Have you ever thought about how terrible your name is?


Mr cheese: Yes I just think my parents wanted a permanent joke.


Liz: let’s just pester them then.


Mr cheese: sure.


4 hours later


Liz: why do they never listen?


Mr cheese: because I haven’t given them a gift yet.


Liz well then let’s go get one.


In the store.


Liz: let’s go get some ice cream


Mr. Cheese: 20 buckets!


Liz: to the checkout.


Afterward


Liz: how do you feel?

Mr cheese: great I just spent 200 bucks on ice cream!


Liz: right now let’s go give it to your parents


Mr. Cheese: so we can’t eat it all now?


Liz: No!


At home


Mr cheese: Troy I have ice cream for you!


There was a flash of light and lots of empty tubs on the floor


Liz: Wow that was fast.


Mr cheese: ye he does that a lot.


 Mr cheese: Can we get a puppy?


Troy: yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment