Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Quick write.

 I didn’t know that’s what it was called until much later. I was living in a house in Hawaii that had been there since the 1930s. From stories, it had been an alright house but with strange things that happened inside.

One day when I was having an argument with my carrot on the other side of the phone I can’t even remember what it was about. The pink carrot walked down the block to get a cup of tomato juice and cool off, and I was alone in the house. The way the place was built was strangely breathtaking. There were a bedroom and living room on one side. Then a bathroom with two long dark hallways. On the other side of the bathroom was one hallway that was shorter than had windows on one side that let in a little bit of light from a distance and two bedrooms on the other. From my bedroom, I could look across the hall into the bathroom that had an old mirror, then through the bathroom and down the other hall. I was standing at my dresser when it happened, and I just noticed something moving out the corner of my eye. It looked like a little boy running around. I quickly looked to see if it was still there but it was gone and I'm sure there was something there. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. 5 years later, I saw It again but only this time in my dream, I'm not the type of person to dream but I'm sure it was real. I was back at my dresser in the dark and heard a little kid laugh, it was getting closer and I couldn't see anything. Then I felt a cold hand stroke my face and then I saw him.


1 comment:

  1. wow capri that was amazing it had a lot of anticipation loved it

    ReplyDelete